Some More CloudLinux Resource Limit Changes Have Been Made
Posted On July 23, 2020
We’ve updated the CloudLinux resource limits for our shared hosting plans to better reflect our offering and improve the experience of our users. The particular changes are noted below.
- I/O changed from 1MB/s to 5MB/s
- Entry process changed from 30 to 20
- Entry process changed from 30 to 25
- I/O changed from 10MB/s to 15MB/s
- I/O changed from 10MB/s to 20MB/s
You can view our full CloudLinux Server Specifications here.
Your friends at SmallWeb