SmallWeb is looking to expand by acquiring other hosting companies and/or their clients. If you’re looking for a dignified exit strategy whilst doing the best for your customers this might just be for you.
Here’s a couple of reasons why SmallWeb could be the perfect home for your clients.
- We have servers pretty much globally in UK/US/EU/AU/AS.
- We care about your clients more than their money. I don’t claim to be perfect but I always try my best and put as much effort in to help a customer out or to customise to their individual needs.
Maybe you started recently and your long-term plans have changed. Luckily, ours haven’t.
We plan to be active in 5, 10 and 20+ years and hopefully your customers will stick around with me so we can all grow old together while saving money on our hosting.
What we’re looking for:
- Webhosting businesses/clientele.
- DirectAdmin/cPanel based customers only.
- £10,000 or less annual revenue.
SpaceWeb EU: In November 2019 we completed a contract to acquire customers of the SpaceWeb EU brand due to an exit from the global market by their operating company. After 1 year, we retained over 60% of the customers whom we acquired.
Please send an email to discuss further to acquisitions @ smallweb.net